We are so happy to be a Silver Sponsor again this year for James J Hill Days and to be hosting the River Rats Water Ski Show on Saturday, 9/6/14 from 3:30-5 pm on the shores of Lake Minnetonka. We’d love to see you there! Below are more reasons to join the fun!
1. The Lake Minnetonka Carnival is back to every family’s delight. Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. Discounted tickets available at Lunds in Wayzata and Navarre as well as Byerly’s at Ridgedale.
2. The 1st Ever Great Lake Race in 10-person Voyageur Canoes is scheduled for Sunday morning. We’re supporting Wilderness Inquiry and the Wayzata Chamber’s efforts to improve access to Lake Minnetonka! See www.jamesjhilldays.com/greatlakerace
3. The Dachshunds are running at Lakewinds Depot Dog Park this year with four other pet demonstrations includingTop Dog Country Club, Helping Paws, Earth Dogs, and Animal Bridges on Saturday afternoon! Katie K-9 will be announcing!
4. The 1st Ever Rails & Ales Craft Beer Fest is all set for Lake Street on Saturday! Geez, get your discounted tickets here now! Use Promo Code changelane
5. Saturday’s Erik’s Bike Block will feature bikes and bike equipment and a free helmet give-away! He’s also set up his bike corral for parking your bike while you enjoy the festival!
6. The Twin City River Rats and Flyboard Man are back sponsored by Roger Fazendin REALTORS®!
7. Jeff Dayton and the Hot Night Horns will be head-lining the Street Dance and yes, we have Beer on the Streets! See www.jeffdaytonmusic.com
8. We have choreographed Fireworks and the traditional Sunday Wayzata Parade!
9. Two Concerts at the Beach featuring Billy Currington (Friday) and the Goo Goo Dolls (Saturday) are amazing for Wayzata! Need we say anything else??? Tickets
10. The 6th Annual Charity Motorsports Show sponsored by the Wayzata Rotary featuring all kinds of vehicles – vintage, classic, rod &custom, foreign, sports and motorcycles. A car lovers dream!