Our expert guidance can help you
navigate a complex process
For over 45 years, we’ve provided individuals, employees, companies and referring real estate partners with the most comprehensive and professional relocation services based in the Minneapolis area. In fact, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™ has honored us with their NATIONAL AWARD OF EXCELLENCE for helping referred customers purchase a home in a new market. Below are some of the services you receive when working with the Twins Cities best relocation team.
You are not a number at Fazendin and you will receive individualized support to make your experience a success.
- Over 45 years of experience providing professional relocation assistance to transferees moving into and out of the Twin Cities area.
- Offering a full-service, full-time relocation staff to help minimize the risks involved in relocation transactions.
- You will work with a highly experienced relocation trained agent who is a good fit with your unique situation.
- Broker/Owner Andy Fazendin makes sure relocation is top of mind and completed with the highest standards.
- Relocation Director Shannon Brown has worked in the relocation industry for over 14 years. Shannon’s experience includes leading a Fortune 500 company’s global relocation program, positions on ERC and CERC Board of Directors, as well as President of the Minnesota chapter of ERC, MERC. All of these attributes, combined with her knowledge and experience, ensures success for our clients.
If you are moving to the Minneapolis area, we welcome you to a great place to work and live! When you arrive, let us assist you with the following:
- Home search
- Home purchase
- Mortgage assistance
- Title/Closing services
- Rental search assistance
We also offer a full package of settling in services:
- Area tour – individual and groups
- Community information
- Recreational activities
- Maps and local information
- Comprehensive school information
- Utility set-up
If job change, transfer or personal reasons has you leaving the Minneapolis area for a new location, we can make your move a smooth process. Here’s how we help you get started:
- Home sale market analysis – evaluation
- Full MLS home listing services
- Home marketing; electronic and print
- Closing services and assistance
- Household goods move coordination
- Destination information
- Destination real estate agent placement
For our corporate clients let us coordinate your entire relocation process. Our proven procedures work with your existing policies to ensure a smooth relocation for transferring executives and/or employees from start to finish. Fazendin Relocation provides our transferees with the best possible care. We don’t just talk a good game; we have the hardware to prove it!
Past Relocation Client Testimonials:
“After relocating three times around the world, I thought that all the companies were the same. Much to my surprise Fazendin and Relocation/Corporate Services Division made my fourth experience a much better and really smooth one. I was assigned to a wonderful and very experienced agent who was able to understand exactly what I was looking for. Her knowledge of the Twin Cities was a major plus! I didn’t encounter any problems and even my smallest concerns were taken care of! This was a great experience and I believe that the team from Roger Fazendin made all the difference!
– Regina, Minneapolis, MN
“Fazendin Relocation Services made our transfer to Minneapolis much easier than we ever expected. We were new to and unfamiliar with the area. I am from Chicago and my wife is from Arizona, and we didn’t know where to start. Thanks to our agent and his supportive relocation team we were able to determine the areas we were interested in and eventually found a home that fit our needs. We had a lot of fun along the way and absolutely love our home and the Twin Cities area. I would highly recommend Fazendin Relocation Services to any incoming home buyer because of their superior customer service and supportive relocation team.”
– Kelly, Minneapolis, MN
“Thanks for everything. Your excellent skill, expertise, humor and knowledge of St. Paul came together to make our buying experience most pleasurable. On a personal note, your generosity of time and hospitality to me has been such a gift. Thanks. I so enjoyed our antique shopping, tour of the ASID show house, and lunches. What a great introduction to St. Paul. I look forward to many more occasions! Thanks for coming to our rescue at closing with the check for Susan.”
– Suellen, St. Paul, MN
“Thanks for your time this week. It was a pleasure working with you (have had two bad experiences with REALTORS so was refreshing). Was fun talking through the properties with Shawn. You offered to walk through anything I was looking at.”
– Scott, Montrose, MN
“Before a job transfer brought me to the Twin Cities in 2004 I was familiar with the Twin Cities area, having studied at the University of Minnesota years ago. However, moving my entire family from Argentina to Minneapolis was a little overwhelming and I knew it was important to have a real estate agent working hard for me and my family. After interviewing several agents, I chose to work with an agent from Roger Fazendin because it was apparent he put my interests ahead of his own. This seems elementary, but not always the case. Thanks to our agent we were able to make a smooth transition to Minnesota and found a home our family is very happy with. Our agent actually visited Argentina as a result!! I would highly recommend Fazendin Relocation Services to anyone transferring into the Twin Cities.”
– Marcelo, Minnetonka, MN