Each week Roger Fazendin REALTORS® holds a sales meeting. It is not mandatory, but everyone is encouraged to attend. On Monday, December 16, 2013 we brought in a special speaker to talk to us about paper organization and desk/file management. Everyone was in attendance and food was not an enticement! We brought in Anna Braasch with Simplify with Anna. She shared several good concepts to get us thinking about ways to better organize as we prepare for 2014. Some key points included:
- Clutter is delayed decisions – process things quickly and then move on.
- Use visual cues – when the in box reaches the top – it’s time to go through it.
- Stay committed to the process.
- First priority is to de-clutter – don’t buy bins until you de-clutter. After you de-clutter get bins and then label everything.
- If one thing enters your house/office space – two things need to leave – easy to say, harder to do!
Anna shared several stories with us about her services and how she can work with clients to help them reach their goals. She can help them de-clutter and organize basements, entry way, filing system, garage, kitchen, offices – the list is endless! What impressed us was the way that Anna really connects with people. She is genuine and thoughtful and really wants to make a difference for each person or family she serves. She loves to organize and offer insights and isn’t afraid to roll up her sleeves and do the hard work. Anna is just one of the many resources that we value! We love having resources for our client’s use and we are happy to share more details. Contact a Roger Fazendin agent if you’d like more information.