At Roger Fazendin REALTORS® every person is an important part of the team. As we wind up the summer of 2012 and start the new school year, it seems appropriate to talk about our part-time staff. We are fortunate to have several part-time employees who are often the first point of contact at Roger Fazendin REALTORS®.
- Lynn Fazendin can often be found at the front desk on Monday mornings so the entire staff and agent team can attend sales meeting.
- Robin Theis is our flexible person at the front desk, days, evenings and weekends all work for her schedule. She was just looking for a little something more to fill her days.
- Megan Langer has been with us for three years and just graduated from Wayzata High School – she is moving onto college at the U of M Carlson School of Management, but she’ll be back for school breaks and holidays.
- Heidi Heitzman, a graduate of West Lutheran High School in Plymouth has also been with us for three years. She is starting her last year of college at Northwestern College in Roseville – completing her course work in 3 ½
years! She enjoys working on the weekends.
- Mari Moroz is a senior at Wayzata High School and she is starting her third year with us. She works after school and weekend shifts.
- Andrea Conover joined us in May and is a senior at Orono High School. She works after school and weekend shifts.
- Harrison Grones also joined us in May and is a junior at Benilde St. Margaret’s High School. He works after school and weekend shifts.
It is a pleasure to work together with each of these people to help make our office run smoothly. Our office is open and the front desk staffed Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm, Saturday 9 am – 5 pm and Sunday 10 am – 4 pm. We wish all students a good start to the new school year!