Dan replies, “Buying/Selling a house is one of the most influential decisions a family will make. We strive to provide great service to our clients – our brand is Service, Knowledge and Results. Staff support for our agents is the highest in the industry, allowing our agents to provide their clients with the best service possible.”
The Fazblog is now becoming an extension of that service. We have agents and staff who are on the pulse of the housing market on a daily basis. Therefore, every Tuesday we will use their expertise to provide our readers’ tips and information on different aspects of the housing market…with an entertaining spin. Here is what you can look forward to each Tuesday:
– The first Tuesday of every month will be offering readers an inside look at the Faz Family. This fun and personable entry could range from providing one of our agent’s individual profile, or something light-hearted like details on when RFR’s 80’s rock band may be performing again.
– The focus in week 2 will be one that many of you have had over the past 5 years: economics of the housing industry. With help from Advisors Mortgage and Minnetonka Title we will bring you information on new housing financial programs and mortgage guidelines.
– Week 3 will offer homeowners tips on housing improvements. Whether it’s tips on interior fashion from Shelley Geenen or projects that will yield the biggest returns come selling time.
– The 4th week will offer a chance for our readers to chime in. We will tackle any question from the “best way to show your house” to “Mary Munsterteiger’s recipe for her now famous homemade key lime pie.”
– And for those occasional 5-week months….well…don’t you worry about week 5, we have got you covered.
So make us your new Tuesday tradition, and allow us to share a part of our family and business knowledge with you and those you know!
The Fazblog will not be limited to Tuesday updates. We will post articles and information about RFR and the housing market as they become pertinent to our readers.