Here are the 8 key documents needed by any lender in order to get you approved for a mortgage:
1. 2 Most recent paystubs
2. W-2’s/1099 (last 2 years)
3. 2 years Federal Tax Returns; all schedules
4. 2 month Bank Statements; all pages
5. 2 month asset statements; all pages
6. Most recent retirement statement; all pages
7. Copy of driver’s license
8. Copy of divorce decree, all schedules (If applicable).
There can be other items that your lender may request as each persons assets and work history are different, but theses are the key items needed. I’m here to guide you through this important purchase in your life, please don’t hesitate to contact me with any of your financing questions.