As 2017 comes to a close, we’d like to take a moment to look back at our year and reflect on the year’s events and market changes:
The Real Estate Market endured a few notable changes from 2016 to 2017:
- Median Sale Prices increased by 6.5%
- Inventory of Listings dropped by 18.5%
- Days on the Market dropped by 13.8%
Fazendin Realtors is grateful for several things:
- We won Silver for Best Mid-Size Company to work for by Minnesota Business Magazine.
- We welcomed 5 more real estate agents and 2 new staff members.
- Our Relocation Department made new connections with fellow relocation experts by attending various relocation conferences across the nation.
- Fazendin Realtors hosted a Ninja Selling Installation and are now prepared to implement the Ninja System in 2018, allowing us to provide even better service to our clients
- Thanks to our gracious clients, agents, and staff – Fazendin Realtors collected and donated over 200 toys to Toys for Tots and over 400lbs of food for the Interfaith Outreach Food Shelf
We helped our clients fulfill their real estate needs and we also –
- Helped our clients recycle their old electronics
- Ensured they had Apple Pies for the Fourth of July
- Thanked them at a gathering at the Copperwing Distillery
- Helped the runners of the Medtronic Minneapolis Marathon ‘Move Smoothly’ and learn about real estate
- Wished all of our clients, friends, and families a Happy Holiday at our 50th Annual Wreath Party.
We look forward to what 2018 has in store, and will continue our roll as your source of information for all things real estate.
From everyone here at Fazendin Realtors – we wish you and your family a Happy New Year!